USCIS Publishes "Eligible to Naturalize Dashboard"
September 26th, 2022
As part of its Constitution Week celebrations, USCIS published the Eligible to Naturalize Dashboard, providing data such as country of birth and state of residence for the millions of lawful permanent residents who may be eligible to naturalize but have not yet applied to do so.
For more information:
View the USCIS Citizenship Day 2022 Fact Sheet here
Learn more about the naturalization process here
Find Eligible to Naturalize fact sheets for:
- Greensboro-High Point, North Carolina here
- Raleigh-Cary, North Carolina here
- Durham-Chapel Hill, North Carolina here
- Georgia here
- Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, California here
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach, Florida here
- Detroit-Warren-Dearborn, Michigan here
- Other locations
This blog post does not serve as legal advice and does not establish any client-attorney privilege. Do not take any action based on the information contained in this post without consulting a qualified immigration attorney. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our legal team directly.
Find us on LinkedIn.
Find us on Facebook.