U.S. Immigration Attorney Services for Academics & Researchers

Sivaraman Immigration Law assists families and individuals with immigration processes including self sponsored green cards (EB-1 and EB-2), H-1B and O-1 visa sponsorship, as well as consultations for students, post docs, associate professors, and other University-based immigrants. See our immigration resources for academics & researchers for more information.

Contact an immigration attorney at Sivaraman Immigration Law for a consultation about how we can help you.

See our Academics & Researchers Overview for additional information about our visa services for Academics & Researchers.