Updated Processing Times
November 8th, 2017
Below are linked to the updated processing times for each service center.
- California Service Center (CSC) as of 9/30/17
- Nebraska Service Center (NSC) as of 9/30/17
- Texas Service Center (TSC) as of 9/30/17
- Vermont Service Center (VSC) as of 9/30/17
- Potomac Service Center (YSC) as of 9/30/17
- National Benefits Center (NBC/MSC) as of 9/30/17
- Immigrant Investor Program (EB-5) as of 9/30/17
- Field Offices
- Near the bottom, find "Field Office." Select your field office in the drop down menu, and then click the button "Field Office Processing Dates."
How to use the chart:
The charts include different forms and also their respective dates. Find the form number or title you are looking for. Then follow that row to the right, and find the appropriate "classification or basis for filing." Once you have the correct form row, find the date on the far right of the chart. This date is the current processing date. As a result, the date can help you predict delays in the processing of your forms.
Finally, if you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact our legal team directly.
Categories: Immigration News